Digital leadership – digital skills, literacy and capacity
In this free online seminar designed for senior leaders of medium and large* UK heritage organisations, our speakers will explore the role of digital skills and literacies in building organisational capacity.
Join Zoe Amar, Founder of Zoe Amar Digital and trustee of Charity Digital and fellow guests as they discuss topics including:
- What strong digital skills and literacies look like in a thriving heritage organisation
- The impact on organisational resilience and capacity of having a digitally confident workforce
- Your role as a leader in creating the optimum conditions for change
- How you can build your personal digital understanding in ways that suit your role and have maximum impact
- Ways of building ongoing digital skills development, as a key strand of your organisation’s digital transformation, into your strategic, long-term planning.
This seminar is the second of six in a series called Leading the Sector 2022, which runs from March to September. Each session focusses on a different aspect of digital challenge, change or opportunity that leaders of heritage organisations need to consider and act upon as we all build on Covid 19’s digital kickstart.
Lead speaker: Zoe Amar, Founder of Zoe Amar Digital and trustee of Charity Digital
Guests: Nora McGregor, Digital Curator, The British Library and lead of their Digital Scholarship Training Programme
Sian Shaw, Digital Learning Manager, Westminster Abbey & Chair of the Digital Learning Network (DLNet)
This seminar will be hosted by Anra Kennedy, Partnerships Director of Culture24. See the full Leading the Sector 2022 programme on the Culture24 website.