ENCATC-CHARTER #DigitalSkills Breakfast: TRELLO, efficient and organized work management
ENCATC, the European network for cultural management and policy, in cooperation with CHARTER, the European Cultural Heritage Skills Alliance, have joined forces to boost the training of new digital tools. Next meeting will be devoted to Trello, one of the top digital management platforms.
Make your management easier to perform and follow! Take a step forward to manage your project or staff through TRELLO, one of the top digital management tools. Join our Trello Board to learn its structure, sections, cards and managing members.
What are we going to do in our session?
- Learn the structural possibilities of a Trello Board.
- Understand the different uses of Trello cards.
- Learn how to manage the board members.
- Learn how to create workflows and manage them.
- Meet the connective possibilities with different apps.
What will you be able to do with Trello?
- Manage a project on a clear and organized way.
- Manage a team/staff with efficient follow-up of tasks.
- Create workflows and establish processes.
- Enhance the transparency of the work and tasks being done.
- Boost your communication capacities between multiple actors.
- Concentrate all points above in one single platform.
Click here for registration.