The EACEA is implementing Capacity building in the field of Vocational Education and Training (CB VET), an action of the Erasmus + Programme.
This action supports international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of VET in EU Member States and third countries associated to the Erasmus+ Programme, and third countries not associated to the Programme.
It aims to enhance the relevance, accessibility, and responsiveness of VET institutions and systems in third countries not associated to the Programme, as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development. This action is a key component of the EU’s response to the challenges of quality, relevance and responsiveness of VET in third countries not associated to the Programme for employment, socio-economic recovery, growth and prosperity.
Thematic areas include:
- Work-based learning (for young people and/or adults)
- Quality assurance mechanisms
- VET teachers/trainers professional development
- Key competences, including entrepreneurship
- Public private partnerships in VET
- Innovation in VET
- Green and digital skills for the twin transition
- Skills matching with current and future job opportunities
The deadline for submission of applications is 28 February 2023 (5 pm CET, Brussels time).
If you plan to submit an application go to the FTOP portal (Section Start submission).
Our helpdesk is at your disposal for any question: EACEA-EPLUS-CBVET@ec.europa.eu.