The Creative Europe programme will receive a budget of more than 320 million euro in 2024. There still we be a certain focus on the support of the sectors after the Covid-19 crisis and the consequences of the war in Ukraine. Other priorities include transitioning the sectors towards sustainability and inclusiveness.
The European Commission has announced that it will publish new calls for:
- European cooperation projects
- circulation of European literary works
The Commission will also publish multi-annual calls (4 years) for the:
- European Networks of Cultural and Creative Organisations
- Pan-European Cultural Entities
- European Platforms for the Promotion of Emerging Artists
The European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) has published the full 2024 Annual Work Programme for the implementation of the Creative Europe programme.