The work programme for Cluster 2 was published on 16 June and the following week on 24 June, the first calls were published. The calls can be found on the Funding & tenders portal.
There are several calls relevant for cultural heritage on the topics:
- Preserving and enhancing cultural heritage with advanced digital technologies
- Green technologies and materials for cultural heritage
- New ways of participatory management and sustainable financing of museums and other cultural institutions
- Effects of climate change and natural hazards on cultural heritage and remediation
- Protection of artefacts and cultural goods from anthropogenic threats
- Traditional crafts for the future: a new approach
- Europe’s cultural heritage and arts – promoting our values at home and abroad
- The New European Bauhaus – shaping a greener and fairer way of life in creative and inclusive societies through Architecture, Design and Arts
Deadline to apply: 7 October 2021.